Ichigo Milk Fashion

Currently im taking preorders from the items u can see.

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Irashaimase Shoppers

Wassup shoppers, first and foremost, welcome to my online shopping blog.

The blog is currently still under construction, so im sorry if it doesn't look fanciful and stuff. I'll be working on it, i promise!! =)

The stock are mainly from taiwan, korea and hongkong. Which MEANS... its not the normal stuff u can get from Bugis or Far East Plaza etc.

Fashion apparel and accersories are chosen my me and my gf, so rest assured that they are "IN"! And take my word that its going to make heads turn.

Im currently taking preorders for the accersories, clothes on my blog. I'll be making a trip overseas the very next month to get the stocks, so shoppers, place your order fast yeah?

And guys, im focusing more on the ladies at the moment, but no worries, i will not leave u guys out, just gimme some time, will ya? Cheers.


Before browsing, please read through the Terms & Conditions on how to go about buying the items.

0 Comments:

<< Home